Conan O'Brien Tweets: Just Booked the First Guest for My New Show
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: NBC/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
You won't believe who Conan O'Brien says he's booked to be the first guest on his new late-night talk show.
"Just booked the first guest for my new show. Tune in to see me cuddle a pygmy tufted-ear marmoset," the funnyman tweeted on Saturday.
Is he goofing around or being serious? The answer arrives November 8 on TBS.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite