Cory Monteith makes first public appearance since rehab
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Scylla/CHARYBDIS/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: PS3/WENN12 of 13
"Glee" star Cory Monteith returned to the red carpet on Saturday, June 8, for his first public event since a stint in rehab in April.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The actor attended the 12th annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, a benefit to raise funds for California's homeless and low-earning citizens.
He was supported by co-star and off-screen girlfriend Lea Michele at the event, which marks his first return to the spotlight since he entered a medical facility earlier this year.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
Monteith voluntarily enrolled in a treatment program to tackle substance abuse issues, and returned to his native Canada to continue his recovery in May.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »