Cory Monteith makes first public appearance since rehab
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Scylla/CHARYBDIS/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: PS3/WENN12 of 13
"Glee" star Cory Monteith returned to the red carpet on Saturday, June 8, for his first public event since a stint in rehab in April.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The actor attended the 12th annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, a benefit to raise funds for California's homeless and low-earning citizens.
He was supported by co-star and off-screen girlfriend Lea Michele at the event, which marks his first return to the spotlight since he entered a medical facility earlier this year.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
Monteith voluntarily enrolled in a treatment program to tackle substance abuse issues, and returned to his native Canada to continue his recovery in May.
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite