Courteney Cox: I 'Love' David Arquette But We're Better as Friends
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/BRJ/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: TROV/GSI16 of 17
While taping an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show (airing Monday, Jan. 7), the 48-year-old actress spoke about how they've remained on good terms since announcing their separation in October 2010. "He's my best friend in the world," Cox said of Arquette, 41. "I love him."
"I appreciate David more now than I ever did. I mean. . . it's hard. I don't recommend divorce in general, but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more," the Cougar Town star continued. "I hope he does. I do."
Though Arquette is currently dating Entertainment Tonight's Christina McClarty, Cox remains single. The spouses filed for divorce in June 2010, with both parties asking for joint physical and legal custody of their daughter. Cox also asked the court to legally remove her husband's surname.
Arquette has also continued to work with Cox as an executive producer on Cougar Town, which moves from ABC to TBS on Jan. 8. The actor also guest starred as a hotel concierge in the third season finale.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite