Courtland Rogers: Jenelle Evans dumped me after 26 days of marriage
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter10 of 11
They said "I do" only 26 days ago, but Jenelle Evans of "Teen Mom 2" has already had enough of Courtland Rogers.
RELATED: Hottest couples of 2012
"So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night, finally getting to (hear) her tell me she loves dada! Wow," Rogers griped on Twitter on Sunday.
In fact, the issue was not Rogers' daughter but his daughter's mom, Taylor Lewis, whom Evans reportedly believed was at the root of his phone conversation.
In a later tweet directed at Lewis, Rogers wrote, "Jenelle said she was gonna make up charges saying I beat her, and i never did, so that just made me say (expletive) jenelle for good."
The apparent split comes just a week after Evans aired other grievances about her new husband on Twitter, sparking rumors of a divorce filing.
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All