Courtney Robertson Speaks on Ben Flajnik Split: We 'Tried Our Best'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies4 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Courtney Robertson is feeling grateful.
"Thank you all so much for the kind words and for believing in us!" Robertson told fans. "We did too, and tried our best! I really appreciate all the love and support. XO"
Her former fiance also resurfaced on the social networking site to share his thoughts on the split. "A big thanks to you all for your support during this time in my life," the wine maker, 28, said. "It has been a crazy journey over the past couple years and I am blessed to have amazing friends/fam.
The duo got engaged as the cameras rolled, back in November 2011, but were constantly scrutinized by fans of the ABC smash: Robertson was famously catty to the other women on the show, and Flajnik, 29, was caught cheating (with three women!) in exclusive Us Weekly photos.
Indeed, before their split, the duo admitted they were taking a pause before walking down the aisle. "We kind of looked back at some of the other 'Bachelor' relationships that didn't work out and the reason for that is you have so much pressure to move in together and set a date and all this kind of stuff," Flajnik said. "Let's figure out who we are together before we do any of that, and take the pressure off."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite