Crystal Harris' Playboy Issue Gets 'Runaway Bride' Sticker
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: RWF/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
No need to stop the presses -- Hugh Hefner has found a creative way to fix the July issue of Playboy, which features his former fiancee, Crystal Harris, dressed in his signature garb (a silk robe and a captain's hat).
The original cover, which boasted the headline "America's Princess: Introducing Mrs. Crystal Hefner," will now feature a giant sticker that reads: "Runaway Bride in This Issue!"
"Crystal did an interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning to explain everything, but I still don't have a clue," a distraught Hefner, 85, tweeted Wednesday. "I didn't see any of this coming, but I'm glad things went wrong before the marriage instead of after. Live and learn."
During Harris' interview with Seacrest, she explained that the decision to part ways "was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight; we sat down and talked about it. We both agreed that it wasn't the best idea to get married. He was doing it for me because he thought it was what I wanted."
Harris, 25, also admitted that she was having cold feet long before they called things off.
"For a while I've been having second thoughts about everything. I haven't really been at peace with myself lately," the model said. "I didn't think it was really fair to him. It was all happening too fast for me. Was this what I wanted?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite