Crystal Harris signed 'ironclad' prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner, source says
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
The bunny isn't after his money!
In the Jan. 21 issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday), a source reveals that Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, 86, and nude model Crystal Harris, 26, signed an "ironclad" prenup before tying the knot on Dec. 31.
Harris, December 2009's Playmate of the Month, has not been added to the editor's pre-existing will. Hefner's estimated $43 million fortune is promised to "his children, the University of Southern California film school and a variety of charities," the source says.
But Harris, who unexpectedly broke things off with the twice-married father of four in June 2011, five days before their first planned wedding, has made peace with Hefner's plan.
Just days before their winter wedding, the lingerie store owner told Us, "Our relationship is better than ever. Things are perfect."
Before their big day, Harris explained why she got cold feet in 2011. "Last time it turned into a big ordeal and then it all fell apart," she told Us. "This time around is amazing. ... I'm very happy and Hef's very happy and we're excited."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite