Crystal Reed, Daniel Sharman break up: 'Teen Wolf' costars split
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: BD3/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"Teen Wolf" star Crystal Reed is now a lone wolf. The actress, who plays Allison Argent on the MTV series, has split from her boyfriend and "Teen Wolf" co-star Daniel Sharman.
Us Weekly caught up with the star on Thursday, at the Helmut Newton Exhibition Opening in L.A., where she dished about going to Paris to regroup after the relationship ended. "I went by myself and it was cold, but it was still really, really beautiful," she told Us of the trip. "I was just getting over a breakup, so it was something that just jumpstarted my singleness."
In the beginning, she said, it was "really lonely" and "depressing," but things got better as the trip went on. "I was lucky enough to meet the most incredible people," she told Us. "But it is the most romantic city in the world, so it can be a little isolating. You just have to make sure that you get out and walk around and do the things you always wanted to do."
"In Paris, [the night life] is so communal," she added. "It's good."
Reed also revealed to Us Weekly that she had found comfort in music. "My summer anthem right now is Alanis Morissette, 'Jagged Little Pill,'" she said. "Because I"m going through a breakup and I can just jam to it. It's a good record. You need something that feels empowering."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite