Danielle Staub Leaves 'Real Housewives of NJ'
- Photo: RD/Roe/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: CMB/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
After a flipped table, yanked-out hair extensions and plenty of tears, Danielle Staub has officially left the cast of "Real Housewives of New Jersey," Bravo confirmed late Monday.
"The reunion was Danielle's last appearance," says Andy Cohen in a blog post of Monday night's explosive part-two of the second season's reunion, in which Staub continued to spar with Teresa Giudice, Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita. (Staub and Laurita shared an awkward hug at the show's conclusion.)
"We thought the hugs were a great way to end two seasons of bitterness between the women." Cohen added. Fifth housewife Dina Manzo (Caroline's sister) departed the show in the middle of the second season after constantly clashing with Staub. "I would say 99.9 percent is because of Danielle [Staub], but the other .1 percent was drama created by her," she told Us Weekly exclusively in June.
Staub, 48, is a divorced single mom of two daughters; this past year she released her memoirs The Naked Truth as well as her debut single, "Real Close."
Tell Us: are you sad to see Danielle go?
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite