Danielle Staub of 'Real Housewives' & Daughter Injured in Car Crash
- Photo: L. Gallo/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Dana Flax
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub and her daughter were injured in a minor car accident Thursday, according to Radar.
A spokesman for New Jersey's Poquannock police department said: "We can confirm that Miss Staub was involved in a minor car accident after the vehicle she was traveling in lost control in some icy conditions."
RELATED: See more on the "Real" housewives
Staub, who was overheard complaining of back pain, was taken for treatment at Chilton Hospital in Pomton Plains, N.J., at around 9 a.m. Her daughter was spotted being pushed around the emergency room in a wheelchair.
We hope Danielle and her daughter make a quick, drama-devoid recovery.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite