Danielle Staub of 'Real Housewives' & Daughter Injured in Car Crash
- Photo: L. Gallo/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
By Dana Flax
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub and her daughter were injured in a minor car accident Thursday, according to Radar.
A spokesman for New Jersey's Poquannock police department said: "We can confirm that Miss Staub was involved in a minor car accident after the vehicle she was traveling in lost control in some icy conditions."
RELATED: See more on the "Real" housewives
Staub, who was overheard complaining of back pain, was taken for treatment at Chilton Hospital in Pomton Plains, N.J., at around 9 a.m. Her daughter was spotted being pushed around the emergency room in a wheelchair.
We hope Danielle and her daughter make a quick, drama-devoid recovery.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite