Danny DeVito on strained Rhea Perlman marriage: 'We're Working on It'
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Boris Issaei, MRM/NPG5 of 15
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Retna Ltd.14 of 15
Danny DeVito may have separated from wife Rhea Perlman, but he doesn't consider himself a single man.
In October, the actor, 68, announced that he and Perlman were going their separate ways after more than 30 years of marriage. Since DeVito shared the sad news, however, the "Cheers" alumna has been photographed traveling together with Perlman, 64.
"Extra" caught up with DeVito on Tuesday and asked how him how he has been adjusting to life as a single man.
"It's not something you adjust to," the actor, who stars on FX's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," said. "Rhea and I are really close. Actually still together, just separate, but together."
Could there be a possible reconciliation?
"We're working on it," he shared.
DeVito and Perlman married in 1982 and have three children together: Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Jacob, 25.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite