David Beckham: Baby Harper Is Giving Me Gray Hair!
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: MWB/RAK/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: victoriabeckham/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Ixola/Splash News15 of 16
Raising a baby girl isn't easy!
"I got my first gray a few years ago, and a couple more since we've had the little girl," the 36-year-old (also father to sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6) reveals. "I definitely feel different than I did 10 years ago."
That's not the only sign of aging the soccer star has noticed. Beckham has endured knee trouble and a ruptured Achilles over the years, in addition to a slight stress fracture of his spine.
"It takes a while for the Achilles to warm up," he admits. "Once I've had my coffee, I'm good."
A professional soccer player since 1992, the sexy Brit hopes to play for his national team during the London Olympics in 2012. "I don't just want to be a coach or manager," Beckham tells WSJ Magazine. "I want to play."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »