David Charvet and Brooke Burke wed
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com5 of 16
- Photo: =]/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: HC/Splash News15 of 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Actor David Charvet married his model girlfriend Brooke Burke in the Caribbean on Friday.
RELATED: Kate Moss' Wedding Album
Burke hinted about her big day on Twitter Saturday: "morning tweeties. Waiting for LA to wake up....big news to share."
The former "Baywatch" star exchanged vows with the "Dancing With the Stars" co-host onboard a boat in St. Barts, according to People.
Charvet and Burke have been engaged for almost five years, and both of their children attended the intimate ceremony.
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »