Cat Ommanney of DC 'Housewives' Divorcing Her Husband
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional1 of 4
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Housewife, no more.
"The Real Housewives of DC" star Cat Ommanney tells Parade that she and her husband, photographer Charles Ommanney, are divorcing.
"Obviously, my marriage fell apart, and so my life has been completely turned upside down and inside out," the Britain-born, mother-of-two says of the downside of starring on a reality show. "I've had to do some major soul searching and I still am. Hopefully things will start to improve."
The experience was so draining that she may not return next season, she says.
"Not sure at the moment," she says. "I can't even think about next week let alone next season right now."
But she wants to stress to fans that she's not the "mean girl" viewers may think she is.
"I'm pretty misunderstood, but I think now a lot of people get me and they know I don't mean to be offensive," she says. "I'm just a bit of a truth-teller, and I need to kind of think about what I say before I say it half the time. But I'm true and I'm honest and I'm real."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite