Debbie Matenopoulos is married, pregnant with her first child with husband Jon Falcone
- Photo: JM11/WENN1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Surprise -- times two! Debbie Matenopoulos is married and pregnant, she confirms to Us Weekly. The "Home & Family" host secretly tied the knot with her boyfriend Jon Falcone last summer.
"I feel so blessed that this is happening to me," Matenopoulos, 39, tells Us. "Everything in life is truly beautiful."
"I eloped in Greece and am four months pregnant," she adds. "It has been a great journey so far."
This will be the second marriage for the "It's All Green to Me" cookbook author, who first announced the pair's happy news on her Hallmark Channel series on April 17. She was married to L.A. music executive Jay Faires for five years until their divorce in 2008.
The engagement marks a change of heart for the former "View" co-host. Back in 2009, she swore to reporters she would "never" walk down the aisle again. "Divorce is awful," Matenopoulos said at the Byron & Tracey salon party in Beverly Hills, Calif., at the time. "How awful? I was trying to kill myself, and I cut the wrong place," she said, while pointing to her finger.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite