Deena from 'Jersey Shore' Didn't Use Sidewalk
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Mejia/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Will Groves/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 12
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) -- Dancing in the streets might have been fun to do in the days of Motown, but it landed a "Jersey Shore" cast member in court.
Appearing Tuesday in Seaside Heights municipal court, Deena Cortese pleaded guilty to a charge of failing to use the sidewalk and apologized for "causing any trouble." She was fined $106 and must pay $33 in court costs.
Police say Cortese was dancing in a roadway last month, interfering with the flow of traffic.
Cortese is the latest member of the MTV reality show to run afoul of the law.
Cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi pleaded guilty to disturbing beachgoers after a few cocktails in 2010, and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro avoided prosecution on an assault charge during the show's first season in 2009.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »