Deena from 'Jersey Shore' Didn't Use Sidewalk
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Mejia/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Will Groves/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 12
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) -- Dancing in the streets might have been fun to do in the days of Motown, but it landed a "Jersey Shore" cast member in court.
Appearing Tuesday in Seaside Heights municipal court, Deena Cortese pleaded guilty to a charge of failing to use the sidewalk and apologized for "causing any trouble." She was fined $106 and must pay $33 in court costs.
Police say Cortese was dancing in a roadway last month, interfering with the flow of traffic.
Cortese is the latest member of the MTV reality show to run afoul of the law.
Cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi pleaded guilty to disturbing beachgoers after a few cocktails in 2010, and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro avoided prosecution on an assault charge during the show's first season in 2009.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBieber Butt
From Crowd Ignite