Deena from 'Jersey Shore' Didn't Use Sidewalk
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Mejia/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Will Groves/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 12
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) -- Dancing in the streets might have been fun to do in the days of Motown, but it landed a "Jersey Shore" cast member in court.
Appearing Tuesday in Seaside Heights municipal court, Deena Cortese pleaded guilty to a charge of failing to use the sidewalk and apologized for "causing any trouble." She was fined $106 and must pay $33 in court costs.
Police say Cortese was dancing in a roadway last month, interfering with the flow of traffic.
Cortese is the latest member of the MTV reality show to run afoul of the law.
Cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi pleaded guilty to disturbing beachgoers after a few cocktails in 2010, and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro avoided prosecution on an assault charge during the show's first season in 2009.
Tiffany chats with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony about her Klondike Celebrity Challenge, her song "I Think We're Alone Now" and more.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene Spills 'Eclipse' Secrets
ET exclusively went behind the scenes of Ashley Greene's photo shoot for Teen Prom magazine, where...Watch Video »
Ben Affleck at the Children Mending Hearts event in Hollywood on Feb. 19, 2009.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Vain
From Crowd Ignite