Demi Lovato Reunites With Ex Joe Jonas at VMAs
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com12 of 13
Nothing awkward here, folks!
Demi Lovato and ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas reunited backstage at the Nokia Theater for Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards -- and were all smiles.
After a few months of dating, Lovato, 18, and Jonas, 21, broke up in May 2010.
In a statement to Us at the time, Jonas explained: "It was my choice to breakup, but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her."
Then, in November 2010, Lovato abruptly dropped out of the Camp Rock 2 tour alongside her ex and his brothers to enter rehab for emotional issues.
"I wouldn't credit my meltdown to a guy," Lovato told ELLE last month. "There was so much other stuff in my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »