Demi Lovato Reunites With Ex Joe Jonas at VMAs
- Photo: Reuters1 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com13 of 14
Nothing awkward here, folks!
Demi Lovato and ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas reunited backstage at the Nokia Theater for Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards -- and were all smiles.
After a few months of dating, Lovato, 18, and Jonas, 21, broke up in May 2010.
In a statement to Us at the time, Jonas explained: "It was my choice to breakup, but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her."
Then, in November 2010, Lovato abruptly dropped out of the Camp Rock 2 tour alongside her ex and his brothers to enter rehab for emotional issues.
"I wouldn't credit my meltdown to a guy," Lovato told ELLE last month. "There was so much other stuff in my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPurity ring-less
From Crowd Ignite