Denise Richards caring for Brooke Mueller's twin boys
- Photo: BIAG/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI3 of 14
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG5 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: BIAG/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: Miguel/27Miles/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 14
Mueller reportedly asked Richards to help care for her 3-year-old boys, Max and Bob, before she checked into a treatment facility on Monday to deal with her prescription pill problems, and the former Bond girl was happy to oblige.
Sources tell TMZ that Richards will look after the children for "an indefinite period of time" as Sheen is busy working on his TV sitcom "Anger Management."
RELATED: Hollywood single moms
The 41-year-old has been supporting Mueller through her drug battles and multiple rehab stints in recent years, and previously took care of Sheen's boys while mum stayed at a wellness center to aid her recovery earlier this year.
Richards has two children of her own with Sheen, daughters Lola and Sam, and she adopted baby girl Eloise last year. The actors split in 2006 and Sheen went on to marry Mueller in 2008. They divorced in 2011.
Worst Fashion '14
J.Lo's Mini Me
Best Beach Bodies
From Ryan Phillippe to Sofia Vergara, see which stars had the most enviable beach bodies in 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite