Diddy to Sammi: 'I've Been Thinking About You'
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Rebecca Silverstein
If your name is Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, don't read on.
Here's a celeb couple we'd never imagine: P. Diddy has a thing for "Jersey Shore" star Sammi Giancola! According to Life & Style's Scene Queens, the rap mogul saw Sammi with her friends standing outside a Fashion's Night Out event on Sept. 10 in New York. He promptly pulled up to the curb and said, "I love 'Jersey Shore.' I've been thinking about you."
RELATED: See the cast of "Jersey Shore"
Sammi ignored Diddy (apparently he's not enough of a juicehead), but he didn't give up that easily. "He knew one of the girls Sammi was with," a friend of Sammi's told Scene Queens. "He was texting her friend, begging for Sammi's number."
Poor Diddy. But hey, there's always Angelina Pivarnick!
RELATED VIDEO: Phoenix asks Diddy for help
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite