Dina Lohan ordered to undergo psychological evaluation
- Photo: Turgeon-Steffman/Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 19
- Photo: DCA/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: Instagram/.6 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 19
- Photo: Frank Eltman/Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News9 of 19
- Photo: Garry Sun/Bauer-Griffin10 of 19
- Photo: PS3/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP18 of 19
Lindsay Lohan's mother, Dina Lohan, has been ordered to undergo a psychological evaluation as part of her DUI case.
RELATED: Courtroom couture
Dina was hit with the charges after she was pulled over for speeding near her Long Island, N.Y., home on Sept. 12, and failed a field sobriety test.
She reportedly had a blood alcohol level of more than double the state's legal limit, but she pleaded not guilty to the counts and a judge suspended her license and released her without bail.
RELATED: Most memorable celebrity denials
The 51-year-old has blamed the paparazzi and her lifestyle for her arrest and insists she is alcohol free, but, on Thursday, a New York judge ordered her to be evaluated by a mental health professional before the case proceeds further, according to TMZ.
She is due back in court on Jan. 7
Behind the Scenes
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite