Donnie Wahlberg: 'Jenny McCarthy is everything I could have asked for'
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Donnie Wahlberg has fueled reports suggesting girlfriend Jenny McCarthy could find a very special ring under her Christmas tree after confessing she is everything he could have asked for in a woman.
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest brothers
The New Kids on the Block star has only been dating McCarthy since this summer, but their love story appears to have prompted McCarthy to rethink her vow never to wed again and Wahlberg admits he's thinking about putting a ring on it.
He tells In Touch, "Do I feel like she's the one? She's everything I could have asked for. ... We were both married, both divorced, both have kids and both never married again -- so we're both open to see what happens."
Wahlberg has two sons from a previous marriage, and McCarthy also has one son from her marriage with ex-husband, John Mallory Asher.
Last month, the actress was candid about her desire to take the next step with her beau, even admitting she would be willing to get down on one knee to propose herself.
She told talk show host Bethenny Frankel, "I've said on every interview that I was like, 'Never get married again, ever,' and, of course, you never say never. I think he would be an amazing husband, so if he does (propose), I would for sure say yes. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one proposing."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite