Downey Jr. claims Galifianakis' TV joint was fake
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Robert Downey, Jr. has spoken out to reassure fans after Zach Galifianakis sparked up a joint on U.S. TV, insisting his "Due Date" co-star was smoking "fake weed."
"The Hangover" funnyman stunned viewers when he lit up during an appearance on Real Time With Bill Maher on Friday night, puffing away as he spoke about California's upcoming vote for marijuana legalization.
But Downey, Jr., who appears onscreen with Galifianakis in the new road trip comedy, admits his pal wasn't smoking real drugs in the TV studio.
He tells Entertainment Tonight, "His answer to that is that it was real fake weed."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite