Driver speaks out over Amanda Bynes car crash
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Handout/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DreamWorks/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: @msamandabynes/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
The woman who was involved in the car crash which left Amanda Bynes facing hit-and-run charges has spoken out about the accident, insisting she hopes justice is served.
The female driver, known only as Kisa, claims the "Hairspray" star hit her Toyota Corolla car while driving a black BMW on Los Angeles' Ventura Boulevard on Aug. 4 and then drove away from the scene.
She filed a complaint with police and Bynes was subsequently charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the other count relating to another crash back in April while the actress has also had her license suspended.
Kisa now tells TMZ.com, "Someone could have died if (Bynes) kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either... I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step... I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."
Bynes is due in court on Sept. 27 and faces a year behind bars if convicted.
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite