Drunk Charlie Sheen meets fans at Taco Bell
- Photo: Phil McCarten/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Beverly News LLC./Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: @thebrettrossi/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: JCA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: HM/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
A video featuring what appears to be a drunk Charlie Sheen, 48, meeting two fans at Taco Bell is quickly going viral.
Taken from inside of a car, a disheveled-looking Sheen meets a man named Jayden and a woman named Tamara -- who Jayden calls "a big fan" -- and apologizes to them straight away for his current state.
"I'm sorry, I'm so [expletive] hammered," he says.
After asking the two if they're in a fight, he proceeds to show them his chest tattoo and his Cincinnati Reds tattoo on his forearm.
Though apparently inebriated, Charlie does appear amazingly nice to his fans, no?
In May, Sheen called out Rihanna for not taking the time to meet his fiancé Bret Rossi when the couple happened to be having dinner at the same restaurant, claiming that he "always" took out time to meet his fans.
"You see THIS is the reason that I ALWAYS take the time. THIS is why I'm in this thing 31 awesome years,” he said in one of his signature twitter rants. “Good will and common courtesy, carefully established over time to exist radically in concert with a code of gratitude!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru