Eddie Cibrian: LeAnn Rimes' Body Is 'Perfect'
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: yfrog/.2 of 16
- Photo: @LeAnnRimes/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke//Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter15 of 16
Is LeAnn Rimes too skinny?
Hubby Eddie Cibrian doesn't think so! The 38-year-old actor told Extra that in his eyes, Rimes, 28, has a "perfect" body.
"I think she looks wonderful," the "Playboy Club "actor gushed. "She is very healthy, and to me -- perfect."
In May, Rimes tweeted an extremely skinny photo of herself in a two-piece bathing suit, then defended her tiny frame. "This is my body, and I can promise you I'm a healthy girl," she said. "I'm just lean. Thanks for your concern, but no need to be."
Two months later, the country star showed off her new "curves" in a black-and-white bikini. "[Curves] are there. LOL," she said, announcing a few hours later that she was chowing down on "drumsticks!"
Cibrian -- who recently starred shirtless in Charisma's home campaign -- said that he and Rimes work out together. "We go to the gym together," he said. "She really loves to work out."
Tell Us: Do you think LeAnn is too thin?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite