Eddie Cibrian: "We Are All Not Perfect"
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Eddie Cibrian is speaking out for the first time since his split from wife Brandi Glanville.
Us Weekly first reported in March that Cibrian and then-married LeAnn Rimes had an affair while shooting a Lifetime movie.
Reports of Cibrian having another fling, with 24-year-old model Scheana Marie Jancan, surfaced in July.
And, as Us Weekly also reported, he had still not cooled things off with Rimes. They were seen again together in the early afternoon of July 17. (In late July, Us reported that Rimes and husband Dean Sheremet had separated.)
"We are all human, we are all not perfect," Cibrian tells ET. "The fact is I love my family dearly, and I'm a great father. It just saddens me that this is hurtful and being played out publicly."
More on Usmagazine.com:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite