Report: Elle Macpherson engaged
- Photo: Goran Gajanin/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Â© Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Â© Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson is set to wed her businessman boyfriend Jeffrey Soffer, according to a report.
The couple recently revived its relationship after reconnecting in the aftermath of Soffer's terrifying helicopter crash in the Bahamas in November, and Access Hollywood reports they have become engaged.
A source tells the news show that Macpherson is planning to move to Florida to be with the real estate developer. Macpherson appeared to tease fans about the news on Friday by posting the words "Ring magic!!!" on Twitter with a picture of the London Eye big wheel.
RELATED: Stars enjoy the holidays
Macpherson dated Soffer for two years before they split last March, and if the engagement rumors are true, it will mark the model's second trip down the aisle. She was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon in the 1980s. She has two sons from her relationship with French financier Arpad Busson.
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »