Elle Macpherson married to billionaire Jeffrey Soffer!
- Photo: Goran Gajanin/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks2 of 14
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Â© Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Â© Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: CAP/NFS/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage13 of 14
Just married! Elle Macpherson wed billionaire Jeffrey Soffer in Fiji surrounded by family and friends, a source close to the couple confirms to Us Weekly. No other wedding details were immediately available.
The former "Fashion Star" host, 49, got engaged to Soffer, a hotel heir in March 2013, flashing her giant ring at a London event later than month.
The pair dated for two years before breaking up in March 2012. They reportedly rekindled their romance after the real estate developer injured his vertebrae in a November 2012 helicopter crash.
Machperson, an Australian supermodel, was previously married to fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon from 1986 to 1989. She has two sons with ex-boyfriend Arpad Busson, Arpad Flynn, 15, and Aurelius Cy, 10.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »