Rep: DeGeneres, de Rossi not having baby via surrogate
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: FRIOLO/NPG4 of 14
- Photo: BUFR/GSI5 of 14
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Warner Bros.13 of 14
A representative for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi has denied reports the pair is planning to have a baby via a surrogate.
RELATED: Portia de Rossi Cuts Her Hair
Editors at the National Enquirer suggested the couple had asked a friend to be a surrogate mother for their child, using de Rossi's eggs.
However, a publicist for the pair has shot down the speculation, telling GossipCop.com the report is "completely untrue."
RELATED: Most Powerful Gay Celebrities
The website adds that the spokesperson confirms the comic and her actress partner are not currently making plans for a family.
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »