Ellen DeGeneres Buys Brad Pitt's Malibu Mansion for $12 Million
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MacFarlane/Papapress/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: NYTimes.com/.5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: New York Times/.7 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.10 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Parade12 of 17
- Photo: Mark Lennihan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News16 of 17
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi sure have some posh new digs!
After putting their Beverly Hills home -- once featured in Architectural Digest -- on the market for $49 million earlier this year, the couple has closed a deal to purchase Brad Pitt's Malibu, Calif., mansion, Us Weekly confirms.
DeGeneres, 53, and her wife of three years, 38, reportedly handed over $12 million for the digs, which overlook the Pacific Ocean and include a pool and tennis court. The property -- with private beach access -- includes two separate houses.
"It was a quick transaction and Brad's stuff is already out," a source tells Us of the A-list deal. "Ellen and Portia would like to start using the house immediately."
Pitt first purchased the residence for $4.8 million in 2005 just after splitting from Jennifer Aniston.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite