Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi Put Home Up For Sale For $49 Million
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: VT/DK/PW/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros/NC1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros./Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: Fern/Splash News10 of 11
Ellen, 53, originally bought the home for $30 million, going on to scoop up surrounding properties to expand her palatial estate.
The home sits on 2.87 acres just off of Coldwater Canyon and Ellen has spent approximately $48 million on renovations.
According to Realtor.com, the estate comprises of a 9,500 square foot single-story residence and “two guesthouses totaling about 15,000 square feet, a three bedroom house, and every conceivable amenity and state-of the-art security.”
The property also features a pool, media room - where the couple were married in 2008 - a meditation room and koi ponds.
The main house was originally built for actor Laurence Harvey and has also once been home to Joan Collins and "Will & Grace" co-creator Max Mutchnick.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Super Bowl Strip
NYFW Personal Pic