Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi Put Home Up For Sale For $49 Million
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: VT/DK/PW/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros/NC1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros./Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: Fern/Splash News10 of 11
Ellen, 53, originally bought the home for $30 million, going on to scoop up surrounding properties to expand her palatial estate.
The home sits on 2.87 acres just off of Coldwater Canyon and Ellen has spent approximately $48 million on renovations.
According to Realtor.com, the estate comprises of a 9,500 square foot single-story residence and “two guesthouses totaling about 15,000 square feet, a three bedroom house, and every conceivable amenity and state-of the-art security.”
The property also features a pool, media room - where the couple were married in 2008 - a meditation room and koi ponds.
The main house was originally built for actor Laurence Harvey and has also once been home to Joan Collins and "Will & Grace" co-creator Max Mutchnick.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite