Ellen DeGeneres sells Brad Pitt's former home for $13 million
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: FRIOLO/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: BUFR/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.7 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: John Kelly/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Lennihan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: 'Ellen'/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.13 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia de Rossi have made an easy $1 million on the mansion they bought from Brad Pitt at the beginning of 2012.
The couple has sold the estate for $13 million -- $1 million more than they paid for it seven months ago, according to TheRealEstalker.com.
RELATED: Ellen loves Portia's new hair
The property features views of the Pacific Ocean, a pool, two separate houses and a private beach. Pitt bought the bachelor pad for $4.8 million 2005 following his divorce from Jennifer Aniston.
RELATED: Ellen buys Brad Pitt's home
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Old School Jams
Watch Bon Jovi as he plays his '80s jams on "Today."Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOpening up
From Crowd Ignite