Ellen DeGeneres sells Brad Pitt's former home for $13 million
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: FRIOLO/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: BUFR/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.7 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: John Kelly/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Lennihan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: 'Ellen'/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.13 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia de Rossi have made an easy $1 million on the mansion they bought from Brad Pitt at the beginning of 2012.
The couple has sold the estate for $13 million -- $1 million more than they paid for it seven months ago, according to TheRealEstalker.com.
RELATED: Ellen loves Portia's new hair
The property features views of the Pacific Ocean, a pool, two separate houses and a private beach. Pitt bought the bachelor pad for $4.8 million 2005 following his divorce from Jennifer Aniston.
RELATED: Ellen buys Brad Pitt's home
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Paris Hilton snuggles lions cubs, Jared Leto goes on safari and more stars get in touch with the animal kingdom on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Fergie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAMA Carpet
From Crowd Ignite