Emily Blunt, John Krasinski Wed in Italy!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"It was an outdoor ceremony and absolutely beautiful," an insider tells Us. George Clooney and Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were in attendance; Blunt and Krasinski had been staying at Clooney's nearby Lake Como estate since the July 4th weekend.
"It was an official ceremony. They are husband and wife," adds the source.
After about a year of dating, "The Office" star Krasinski, 30, proposed to British actress Blunt, 27, with a 3-carat Edwardian diamond and platinum ring from Neil Lane, worth $100,000.
Krasinski told Access Hollywood that the proposal was "very casual" but very emotional, too. "She did cry after I cried, and we cried and then everyone around us was crying," he said.
"She's a wonderful girl," Krasinski gushed at last year's Emmys of his fiancee.
"So many people say, 'You know when you know,' and it's true," Krasinski added of his love. "It's all true."
Reps could not be reached for comment.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite