Entourage stars want Obama for movie
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Pete Souza/White House/.7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: The White House/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: @jeremypiven/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: @jeremypiven/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional15 of 16
Jeremy Piven has vowed to convince U.S. President Barack Obama to film a cameo role for "Entourage" if producers ever make a big screen version of the hit show.
The comedy drama has featured walk-on parts by a slew of famous faces including Martin Scorsese, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West, Scarlett Johansson, and Mark Wahlberg.
Now Piven and his "Entourage" co-star Kevin Dillon have revealed they unsuccessfully tried to sign up Obama for a cameo - and they have promised to get him on board if plans for a movie version of the show get the green light.
Dillon tells the New York Daily News, "We thought maybe there was a chance we could get him to do something. But it didn't happen."
Piven adds, "We'll get him for the movie."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »