Entourage stars want Obama for movie
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Pete Souza/White House/.7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: The White House/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: @jeremypiven/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: @jeremypiven/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional15 of 16
Jeremy Piven has vowed to convince U.S. President Barack Obama to film a cameo role for "Entourage" if producers ever make a big screen version of the hit show.
The comedy drama has featured walk-on parts by a slew of famous faces including Martin Scorsese, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West, Scarlett Johansson, and Mark Wahlberg.
Now Piven and his "Entourage" co-star Kevin Dillon have revealed they unsuccessfully tried to sign up Obama for a cameo - and they have promised to get him on board if plans for a movie version of the show get the green light.
Dillon tells the New York Daily News, "We thought maybe there was a chance we could get him to do something. But it didn't happen."
Piven adds, "We'll get him for the movie."
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChristmas Wishes
From Crowd Ignite