Entourage stars want Obama for movie
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Pete Souza/White House/.7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: The White House/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: @jeremypiven/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: @jeremypiven/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional15 of 16
Jeremy Piven has vowed to convince U.S. President Barack Obama to film a cameo role for "Entourage" if producers ever make a big screen version of the hit show.
The comedy drama has featured walk-on parts by a slew of famous faces including Martin Scorsese, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West, Scarlett Johansson, and Mark Wahlberg.
Now Piven and his "Entourage" co-star Kevin Dillon have revealed they unsuccessfully tried to sign up Obama for a cameo - and they have promised to get him on board if plans for a movie version of the show get the green light.
Dillon tells the New York Daily News, "We thought maybe there was a chance we could get him to do something. But it didn't happen."
Piven adds, "We'll get him for the movie."
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
Bret Michaels dishes on parenting a teenage daughter, reveals how he stays healthy on the road and more!Watch Video »
Check out the cast of superheroes and their super cute families on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tara Reid dishes on her Playboy spread
Tara Reid sits down with "ET" to talk about her past, her new Playboy pictorial and her future.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhy He's Leaving
From Crowd Ignite