Eric Dane Files Lawsuit Against Rocker Billy Corgan Over Fallen Tree
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: SPOT/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: ALMA/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: FUFU/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: Kido/NPG9 of 17
- Photo: Araya Diaz/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: JLM/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Eric Dane has filed a lawsuit against his neighbor Billy Corgan over a fallen tree.
RELATED: Out & About: TV Stars on Hiatus
The former "Grey's Anatomy" star claims a tree on the Smashing Pumpkins frontman's property that was uprooted by storms last year almost killed his then-pregnant wife, Rebecca Gayheart.
The actors were at home with daughter Billie when severe winds swept through Los Angeles last November, bringing down a large eucalyptus on Corgan's property and sending it crashing onto the couple's home, which then flooded due to heavy rain.
RELATED: Craziest Celeb Lawsuits
Dane and his family escaped unharmed, but the actor has now launched a legal battle against his neighbor, claiming Corgan ignored warnings about the dangers the tree posed.
He is seeking unspecified damages for nuisance, negligence and injunctive relief, according to TMZ.
Corgan has maintained his innocence since the incident, calling Dane's claims "patently untrue."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite