Eva Longoria dating mystery businessman?
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: JLJ/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SolarPix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP13 of 14
Eva Longoria has been romantically linked to a wealthy Mexican businessman, just days after dismissing rumors she had reunited with her ex-boyfriend Eduardo Cruz.
The former "Desperate Housewives" beauty was said to have enjoyed a New York lunch date with Penelope Cruz's brother last week, but she denied the report, telling her Twitter followers, "Sorry this is just not true."
RELATED: Better With or Without Makeup?
It has now emerged that Longoria was actually dining with her new man, but she wishes to keep his identity away from the public eye.
A source tells People that the star has been dating "a wealthy, successful businessman from Mexico," adding, "She's very happy, and he's crazy about her."
Longoria and Cruz had been on/off lovers since the end of her marriage to sportsman Tony Parker in 2011. She went on to date businessman Ernesto Arguello, but that romance fizzled out this spring.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Babe
From Crowd Ignite