Eva Longoria: I'll Be a Great Godmother to Harper Beckham
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: @EvaLongoria/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 11
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News10 of 11
At Thursday's "For Greater Glory" premiere in Los Angeles, Longoria, who just wrapped her stint on ABC's "Desperate Housewives," that she intends to be a "great" influence on the littlest Beckham.
After all, Longoria, 37, is a seasoned pro. "I am a five-time godmother!" she explained.
The U.K. Mirror reports that Victoria and David Beckham's daughter is due to be christened later this year in a ceremony attended by the likes of Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.
"Baby Harper is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen," Victoria, 38, has said of her well-dressed tot, who often accompanies her on shopping trips dressed to the nines. "I have fallen in love all over again!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »