Exclusive Details on Kim & Kris' First Dance, Celeb Wedding Guests and more!
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin1 of 38
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin2 of 38
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin3 of 38
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin4 of 38
- Photo: Splash News5 of 38
- Photo: Splash News6 of 38
- Photo: Splash News7 of 38
- Photo: Splash News8 of 38
- Photo: Splash News9 of 38
- Photo: KmJ/Splash News10 of 38
- Photo: Splash News11 of 38
- Photo: Splash News12 of 38
- Photo: Splash News13 of 38
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 38
- Photo: WENN15 of 38
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 38
- Photo: Splash News17 of 38
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN18 of 38
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage19 of 38
- Photo: EBLV/Splash News20 of 38
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP21 of 38
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News22 of 38
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News23 of 38
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional24 of 38
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN25 of 38
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN26 of 38
- Photo: JE1/WENN27 of 38
- Photo: MAP/Splash News28 of 38
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN29 of 38
- Photo: FS2/WENN30 of 38
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN31 of 38
- Photo: People32 of 38
- Photo: Splash News33 of 38
- Photo: Splash News34 of 38
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News35 of 38
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com36 of 38
- Photo: Pichichi / Splash News/Splash News37 of 38
By Jon Warech
After the "I do's" and a ceremony fit for a princess, it was time to celebrate the marriage of Kim Kardashian to Kris Humphries in style.
RELATED: Kim and Kris Wed!
Singer Robin Thicke, welcomed "Mr. and Mrs. Humphries" to their first of many parties as a married couple and performed his song, "Angels" as the two celebrated with their first dance. As Thicke transitioned into other tunes, members of both families worked their way to the dance floor in the black and white, classically decorated tented area of a private Montecito, Calif., estate and swapped partners to share a dance with one another.
"It was a really beautiful moment," a wedding guest told Wonderwall. "For those few minutes alone everyone saw them as a regular, happy couple. They were in their own world on the dance floor and looked truly in love."
RELATED: Kim and Kris's Whirlwind Romance
Kim, who walked down the aisle in an ivory custom-designed Vera Wang gown, partied in her second Vera Wang dress of the night, while guests enjoyed a meal prepared by Wolfgang Puck.
"Kim looked amazing," the guest said. "She's a beautiful girl, but tonight she was glowing."
Bruce Jenner, alongside Kris Jenner, took the microphone and welcomed the crowd with the first speech of the night, filled with their ready-for-television banter that got laughs from the crowd.
"It was nice," said the guest. "All around, it was a great way to start the evening."
RELATED: Kardashian Wedding Guest List
Among the 450 or so guests celebrating with Kim and Kris were Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, Demi Lovato, Eva Longoria, Mario Lopez, Sugar Ray Leonard, Lindsay Lohan, Serena Williams, Scottie Pippen, Ciara, Greta Van Susteren, Melanie Brown, Maria Menounos, Carmelo Anthony and La La Vasquez, and a handful of NBA stars.
"Beautiful," Seacrest tweeted about the evening. "Kim looked regal, a perfect night. I just danced w the whole family"
RELATED: Kardashian Fashion Hit and Misses
A mostly upbeat, fun affair, there were a few touching moments of the night. People magazine reported that inside programs handed to guests, Kim paid tribute to her late father, Robert Kardashian by writing: "I so wish my dad could be here today to walk me down the aisle, But I know in a way he is here, and I feel his loving presence all around me. I love and miss you, dad." Kris's grandparents were also remembered.
After an Earth, Wind and Fire performance and the cutting of the multi-tiered chocolate-and-vanilla swirl cake with chocolate chips, Kim changed into her third Vera Wang dress of the night, while DJ Cassidy took over on the music until the party ended at midnight, when sources say some guests were not ready for the night to end.
RELATED: Kim and Kris' Wedding Registry
"Since we were little girls, you have been dreaming about your perfect, fairytale wedding, and today we all get to watch as those dreams become your perfect reality," Khloe Kardashian wrote to Kim on her Celebuzz website earlier in the day. "Watching you, the ultimate believer in true love, fall head over heels for your prince charming has been so special for everyone who knows and loves you."
Kim's dream wedding came true, according to one guest, who got a firsthand look at what fans will see when E! runs a two-part wedding special in October.
"It was a magical night," said the guest. "You couldn't recreate a more perfect evening if you tried."
Check out Blake Lively's fashionable pregnancy style.Watch Video »
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite