Kirstie Alley blasts Abercrombie CEO
- Photo: Michael Stewart/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: CHRISTIAN Z/DAVE V/Bauer-Griffin3 of 10
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: WENN6 of 10
- Photo: CS5/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
When speaking with ET's Rob Marciano about her health and body image, Kirstie Alley passionately addressed the hot-button topic after mentioning her belief that all people should look the way they want to look.
"I just heard [about] this guy from Abercrombie & Fitch today. ... This dude from Abercrombie & Fitch -- he's the CEO -- what a [expletive]!" Alley said emphatically.
"He says ... Abercrombie clothes are for people that are cool and who look a certain way and are beautiful and who are thin and blah, blah, blah. He goes on and on and on. That would make me never buy anything from Abercrombie even if I was cool and thin. I got two kids in that [age] bracket that will never walk in those doors because of his view of people."
The 62-year-old actress is often lauded for breaking the mold of Hollywood's high standards for body image, and lightheartedly poked fun at her weight in the short-lived 2005 sitcom "Fat Actress."
"If I have something to do with more full-figured women being in [the] mainstream and having their own shows, then I will take total credit for that, but the main point to all of this is that -- and it's the reason I did Fat Actress...it was my way to bring myself around to look the way I wanted me to look because ... I had 30 years of people telling me how to look."
For more of Rob's interview with Kirstie Alley, tune in to "Entertainment Tonight."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite