Farrah Abraham enters rehab for alcohol abuse, wants to make 'better choices'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: MPNC/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: KVS/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: In Touch/Promotional7 of 11
- Photo: @F1Abraham/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Farrah Abraham is taking a timeout -- in a rehab facility. The MTV "Teen Mom" and sex tape star, 22, says she's checking into an outpatient facility in Florida to deal with alcohol abuse. "At this time in my life, I need to stay focused on the positive to get through all of the negative that a DUI has caused in my life," the single mom to Sophia, 4, tells Radar Online. Abraham will undergo counseling over the next 10 days at the Lukens Institute in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Back in March, she was arrested in her native Omaha, Neb., for DUI with a blood alcohol level of .147, nearly twice the legal limit.
"I'm 22 and I want to make better choices and ensure I can recognize when I am putting myself in a bad situation next time," said the talked-about reality celeb, who was placed on six months of probation and ordered to complete an alcohol education course as a result of the arrest.
Radar reports that little Sophia will be under the care of Abraham's father, Mike, during her rehab stint. Farrah tweeted on Monday that she was already emotional being separated from her daughter. "Missing my Boo Boo, but happy to get treatment in a great place," she posted.
In early June, Abraham was in another medical facility in Omaha for a completely different reason: undergoing another breast augmentation surgery. In a $7,145 procedure, Abraham went from a C to a D, and debuted her new breasts while judging a pole dancing competition in Paterson, NJ.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite