'Teen Mom' star incites twitter war with Kardashian clan over Kourtney's pregnancy
- Photo: Splash News1 of 26
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News2 of 26
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital3 of 26
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 26
- Photo: Chris Bott/Splash News5 of 26
- Photo: Splash News6 of 26
- Photo: WENN7 of 26
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News8 of 26
- Photo: Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 26
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 26
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG12 of 26
- Photo: AR4/WENN13 of 26
- Photo: Jackson Lee /Splash News/Splash News14 of 26
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour15 of 26
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com16 of 26
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com17 of 26
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour18 of 26
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks19 of 26
- Photo: FS2/WENN20 of 26
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional21 of 26
- Photo: PN2/WENN22 of 26
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks23 of 26
- Photo: Dan Callister/PacificCoastNews.com24 of 26
- Photo: @kourtney/khloe kardashian/Twitter25 of 26
Farrah Abraham of "Teen Mom" has a bone to pick with pregnant Kourtney Kardashian.
Abraham, 20, took to Twitter to express her disapproval over E! reality star Kardashian's second pregnancy, which she announced exclusively to Us Weekly on Wednesday.
"I'm shocked Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again. Did she not learn anything from 'Teen Mom'?" Abraham, single mom to 2-year-old Sophia, oddly seethed in a Friday post on the microblogging site. "Maybe it's a fake pregnancy like Kim's wedding. SAD."
Though Kardashian, 32, and her boyfriend of five years, Scott Disick, 28, are in a stable relationship and are already parents to son Mason, 2, Abraham is indiscriminate with her criticism. "Double standards in this world? Yes, and guess what? Age and money honestly do not change a person's poor choice. Quit making excuses," she ranted.
It didn't take long for members of the Kardashian clan to fire back.
"Why would I have anything to do with 'Teen Mom'?" Kourtney tweeted. "I'm 32 years old! I may look young, honey, but don't get it twisted."
Disick also responded by tweeting, "We're not teenagers, ya f------ moron."
Khloe, 27, then asked Disick on the microblogging site how he knew who Abraham was. His blunt reply? "I just thought she was some s--- stain on Twitter, no?"
Friday's online outburst is not the first time Abraham has taken aim at the Kardashians.
In January, she fumed after Kourtney's sister Kim, 31, dissed the "Teen Mom" franchise, and argued that the show's subjects are "not people you should idolize."
"Sex tape, drinking stupidly, Playboy, all the guys?" she tweeted in response to Kim's jab. "Really, you remind me of a mess. I am a role model, so if people are in need, I can help."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »