Felicity Huffman's lifestyle website is a big hit
- Photo: WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Felicity Huffman's lifestyle website What the Flicka? has taken off -- the actress's new project boasts 26 contributors and has become a go-to resource for women and girls struggling with life issues.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The star set up the site after "Desperate Housewives" ended last year, and she is amazed by how popular it has become as women of all ages and backgrounds sign on for cocktail tips, life lessons and help. To visit the site, click here.
Huffman says, "It's a web magazine ... and it's been quite a wonderful experience. We have 26 contributors and they're Asian and Hispanic and African-American and adoptive parents and gay and lesbian. ... It's just a place, and it's really fun to come in and go, 'I hate this, this is really f---ing hard."
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
"It's also tricks and short cuts. ... One of our contributors ... came up with Hump Day Cocktails on Wednesdays, which every mom needs. ... It's doing well. Forbes (magazine) named it (one of) the top 10 sites for parents and (one of) the top 100 for women."
The actress joins the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce, who have also set up lifestyle websites for busy women.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite