Fergie & Josh: Golden Globes Are Our "Date Night"
- Photo: Lee/Montana/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Jay Holden/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
A year ago, Fergie and Josh Duhamel wed -- and judging by their cozy appearance on the red carpet at Sunday's Golden Globes, they're still crazy in love.
This week, she begins rehearsing for an upcoming Black Eyed Peas tour, so she said the Globes were a fun way to spend one last glamorous night with her husband.
"It's date night!" Fergie said on E!'s pre-show.
Duhamel also confirmed UsMagazine.com's report that they recently renewed their vows in a small, private ceremony in California.
They did it "a couple days before" Jan.10 - the date they wed last year, he said.
"It was the best date we had ever," he added on NBC's pre-awards show. "I got to surprise her. I said, 'Just be ready at 3 o'clock.'"
Fergie's musical Nine is up for best comedy/musical.
"It was a wonderful thing," she said of working on the flick. Does she want to continue the big screen roles?
Said the singer: "We'll see! Hopefully!"
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite