Is Alyssa Milano Having a Boy or a Girl?
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
She's not good at keeping secrets!
First-time mama-to-be Alyssa Milano shared with fans Monday night that she and talent agent hubby-of-two-years David Bugliari are having a boy!
"As fun as it was reading all of your gender predictions on Twitter, I’m really bad at keeping secrets and had to share (not to mention, I was bound to unintentionally slip at some point)," the "Who's the Boss" star, 38, wrote on her website. "David and I are elated to announce that we are having a baby boy. We can’t wait to meet him. Boys names, anyone?"
Earlier in the day, Milano tweeted about the announcement, "Because I'm the worst with secrets - David & I will announce the gender of our baby tonight at 6pm PST on my website."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite